Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Gift To You! Recipe Card Download

Click on the card for the downloadable pdf file

I created a new recipe card for you in a downloadable pdf file! You can print out as many of these as you want...print them on card stock, tie them up with a ribbon (I'm really startin' to LOVE ribbons) and give as a gift. Or keep them for yourself. Or both! You decide.
A little background about this bowl...this is the antique bowl (and a very heavy one!) that my grandma used to use. She's the same grandma that stitched the "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" picture from a prior post. Now I have this bowl because I LOVE to bake chocolate chip cookies (also see my recipe for those yummy things here). Why that entitles me to have the bowl I'm not sure, but it somehow made sense at some point along the way. I actually DO mix up my cookies in that bowl and I use that same wooden spoon that I looked at to paint the border spoons on the recipe card. I don't know why, but there's just something about a wooden spoon that helps it all mix up just a little bit better. I suppose it's just like anything worth doing, the process of getting there is just as important as the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment