Monday, December 7, 2009

Whoa!



I can't believe I'm posting this picture but it was just too funny that I couldn't resist. My kids got out all of the ornaments, put them on the tree and it was wonderful. I stand and gaze at the Christmas tree...red and gold beaded garland, white twinkly lights, ornaments of bygone Christmases dangling from the branches, golden ribbon draped from the tip top and then I turn around and see this...the aftermath of a tornado. I mean really, what else could it be from?

But seriously, I hope my mom doesn't see this photo....

2 comments:

  1. But I did see it - what a fun Christmas mess.
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I had to giggle that your mom left you a post. You're a wonderful mom!!! You know how I know?...Because when my Jessica (who is coming home from college today) was little, she's lucky she could put up one bulb without me wanting everything in the right place. Needless to say, maturity & a lot of therapy have repaired that. My seven year old did the tree with me this year. I'm normal now and really enjoyed doing it with him. He loves it! He makes sure he turns on all the lights throughout the house every morning before school. Now, Jessica, on the other hand, hates putting up any decorations...Hmmm...I wonder if it's what I did to her. Oh well, with a lot of therapy she'll repair herself.

    I'm having a Give-a-Way and was wondering if you'd take a moment to participate and help promote it. I would really appreciate it.

    Your mom's comment is adorable. It was a pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete