Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nest Clock


Well, here it is. My new studio clock that I've promised to post. I searched for the perfect clock to "match" my studio and could never find it. I noticed this round wood one day and something clicked.
It hit me that I could make my own clock! I painted the bird's nest and 3 blue eggs, added the hardware and there you go, new clock! I have no blue in my studio so I'm not sure why the eggs had to be blue. But in my mind, it worked.

I hung it over my Susan Branch calendar. I have to have one of those in my studio every year also, just to make the room complete.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh Michelle it's just charming! I miss seeing all the SLS ladies at the forums too. But I see there are some new members. Are you guys still planning a SLS spring cruise? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete